Wednesday 21 November 2007

The Complete Stargate SG-1

Hi,

So, I went ahead and purchased the complete Stargate SG-1 boxset on DVD. I've been a fan of the show for five or so years now and felt I owed it to myself to experience it in its entirety, from start to finish.
I'm not the quickest with box sets and tend to have two or three on the go at once, so I'm not anticipating being finished within the next 12 months. To help me keep up a reasonable pace and to hopefully keep things interesting, I figured I'd blog the experience, detailing my thoughts on each episode and the way the show develops from season to season.

The set arrived this afternoon, it's really well put together and I'm excited about getting started:

Before I do start on the set, I'm going to go right back to the beginning and watch the film, Stargate.

I'll post my thoughts on that as soon as I've finished it (probably tomorrow). :)

0 comments: